Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) ezed , izzard , zed , zee the 26th letter of the Roman alphabet. (the British call Z zed and the Scots call it ezed but Americans call it zee | he doesn't know A from izzard)
- S: (n) omega the ending of a series or sequence. (the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end)
- omega; Z; zee; zed; ezed; izzard; alphabetic character; conclusion; ending; finish; letter; letter of the alphabet; letter z;
- Find out more about Z on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Z on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Z on Instagram...