Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) pachyrhizus erosus Central American twining plant with edible roots and pods; large tubers are eaten raw or cooked especially when young and young pods must be thoroughly cooked; pods and seeds also yield rotenone and oils.
- S: (n) pachyrhizus tuberosus , potato bean twining plant of Amazon basin having large edible roots.
- Find out more about Yam Bean on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Yam Bean on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Yam Bean on Instagram...