Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) roentgenogram , x-ray photograph , x-ray picture , x ray a radiogram made by exposing photographic film to X rays; used in medical diagnosis.
- S: (n) roentgen ray , x-radiation , x ray electromagnetic radiation of short wavelength produced when high-speed electrons strike a solid target.
- a:16: X ray; X-ray; X-radiation; roentgen ray; roentgenogram; X-ray picture; X-ray photograph; electromagnetic radiation; electromagnetic wave; ionizing radiation; nonparticulate radiation; radiogram; radiograph; shadowgraph;i:14; skiagram;i:15; skiagraph; examine; photograph; see; shoot; snap;
- Find out more about X-ray on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of X-ray on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to X-ray on Instagram...