Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) roentgen ray , x-ray , x ray electromagnetic radiation of short wavelength produced when high-speed electrons strike a solid target.
- S: (n) x-raying obtaining images by the use of X rays.
- X ray; X-ray; X-radiation; roentgen ray; X-raying; electromagnetic radiation; electromagnetic wave; imaging; ionizing radiation; nonparticulate radiation; tomography;
- Find out more about X-radiation on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of X-radiation on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to X-radiation on Instagram...