Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) water supply , water system a facility that provides a source of water. (the town debated the purification of the water supply | first you have to cut off the water)
- S: (n) h2o binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent.
- S: (n) pee , piddle , piss , urine , weewee liquid excretory product. (there was blood in his urine | the child had to make water)
- S: (n) body of water the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean). (they invaded our territorial waters | they were sitting by the water's edge)
- S: (v) irrigate supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams. (Water the fields)
- a:22: H2O; body of water; water system; water supply; urine; piss; pee; piddle; weewee; binary compound; body waste; element; excrement; excreta;i:14; excretion;i:15; excretory product;i:16; facility;i:17; food;i:18; installation;i:19; liquid;i:20; nutrient;i:21; thing; irrigate; fill; fill up; furnish; provide; release; render; secrete; supply; wet;
- Find out more about Water on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Water on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Water on Instagram...