Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) earnings , pay , remuneration , salary something that remunerates. (wages were paid by check | he wasted his pay on drink | they saved a quarter of all their earnings)
- S: (v) engage carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns). (Napoleon and Hitler waged war against all of Europe)
- pay; earnings; remuneration; salary; regular payment; engage; contend; fight; struggle;
- Find out more about Wage on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Wage on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Wage on Instagram...