Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) dozens , gobs , heaps , lashings , loads , lots , oodles , piles , rafts , scads , scores , slews , stacks , tons a large number or amount. (made lots of new friends | she amassed stacks of newspapers)
- a:17: tons; dozens; heaps; lots; piles; scores; stacks; loads; rafts; slews; oodles; gobs; scads; lashings;i:14; large indefinite amount;i:15; large indefinite quantity;i:16; mountain;
- Find out more about Wads on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Wads on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Wads on Instagram...