Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) batch , deal , flock , good deal , great deal , hatful , heap , lot , mass , mess , mickle , mint , mountain , muckle , passel , peck , pile , plenty , pot , quite a little , raft , sight , slew , spate , stack , tidy sum (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent. (a batch of letters | a deal of trouble | a lot of money | he made a mint on the stock market | see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos | it must have cost plenty | a slew of journalists | a wad of money)
- S: (n) chaw , chew , cud , plug , quid a wad of something chewable as tobacco.
- S: (v) bundle , compact , pack compress into a wad. (wad paper into the box)
- S: (v) chock up , cram , jam , jampack , ram crowd or pack to capacity. (the theater was jampacked)
- Find out more about Wad on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Wad on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Wad on Instagram...