Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) atomic number 74 , tungsten , wolfram a heavy grey-white metallic element; the pure form is used mainly in electrical applications; it is found in several ores including wolframite and scheelite.
- S: (n) watt a unit of power equal to 1 joule per second; the power dissipated by a current of 1 ampere flowing across a resistance of 1 ohm.
- S: (n) double-u the 23rd letter of the Roman alphabet.
- S: (n) due west , west , westward the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees.
- Find out more about W on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of W on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to W on Instagram...