Synonyms and definition of the word or term
W. K. Kellogg
- S: (n) kellogg , will keith kellog United States food manufacturer who (with his brother) developed a breakfast cereal of crisp flakes of rolled and toasted wheat and corn; he established a company to manufacture the cereal (1860-1951).
- Kellogg; W. K. Kellogg; Will Keith Kellog; food manufacturer;
- Find out more about W. K. Kellogg on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of W. K. Kellogg on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to W. K. Kellogg on Instagram...