Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) low-bush blueberry , low blueberry , vaccinium pennsylvanicum low-growing deciduous shrub of northeastern North America having flowers in compact racemes and bearing sweet dark blue berries.
- low-bush blueberry; low blueberry; Vaccinium angustifolium; Vaccinium pennsylvanicum; blueberry; blueberry bush;
- Find out more about Vaccinium Angustifolium on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Vaccinium Angustifolium on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Vaccinium Angustifolium on Instagram...