Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) progressive vaccinia a severe or even fatal form of vaccinia that occurs mainly in persons with an immunological deficiency; characterized by progressive enlargement of the initial lesion.
- progressive vaccinia; vaccina; vaccinia; variola vaccina; variola vaccine; variola vaccinia;
- Find out more about Vaccinia Gangrenosa on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Vaccinia Gangrenosa on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Vaccinia Gangrenosa on Instagram...