Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) vaccinia , variola vaccina , variola vaccine , variola vaccinia a local infection induced in humans by inoculation with the virus causing cowpox in order to confer resistance to smallpox; normally lasts three weeks and leaves a pitted scar.
- vaccinia; variola vaccine; variola vaccinia; variola vaccina; infection;
- Find out more about Vaccina on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Vaccina on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Vaccina on Instagram...