Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) old dominion , old dominion state , va. , virginia a state in the eastern United States; one of the original 13 colonies; one of the Confederate States in the American Civil War.
- S: (n) department of veterans affairs the United States federal department responsible for the interests of military veterans; created in 1989.
- Virginia; Old Dominion; Old Dominion State; VA; Department of Veterans Affairs; American state; executive department;
- Find out more about Va on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Va on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Va on Instagram...