Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) atomic number 23 , vanadium a soft silvery white toxic metallic element used in steel alloys; it occurs in several complex minerals including carnotite and vanadinite.
- S: (n) volt a unit of potential equal to the potential difference between two points on a conductor carrying a current of 1 ampere when the power dissipated between the two points is 1 watt; equivalent to the potential difference across a resistance of 1 ohm when 1 ampere of current flows through it.
- S: (n) 5 , cinque , fin , five , fivesome , little phoebe , pentad , phoebe , quint , quintet , quintuplet the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
- Find out more about V on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of V on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to V on Instagram...