Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) america , the states , u.s. , u.s.a. , united states , united states of america , us North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776.
- S: (n) army , u. s. army , united states army , us army the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare.
- Find out more about Usa on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Usa on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Usa on Instagram...