Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) america , the states , u.s. , u.s.a. , united states of america , us , usa North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776.
- S: (n) u.s. , u.s. government , united states government , us government the executive and legislative and judicial branches of the federal government of the United States.
- Find out more about United States on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of United States on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to United States on Instagram...