Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (s) surly inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace. (a surly waiter | an ugly frame of mind)
- S: (s) despicable , slimy , unworthy , vile , worthless , wretched morally reprehensible. (would do something as despicable as murder | ugly crimes | the vile development of slavery appalled them | a slimy little liar)
- S: (s) atrocious , frightful , horrible , horrifying provoking horror. (an atrocious automobile accident | a frightful crime of decapitation | an alarming, even horrifying, picture | war is beyond all words horrible | an ugly wound)
- surly; despicable; vile; slimy; unworthy; worthless; wretched; atrocious; frightful; horrifying; horrible; ant; beautiful; rel; awkward; displeasing; unattractive; sim;a:17: alarming; disfigured; evil; evil-looking; fugly; grotesque; hideous; ill-favored; ill-favoured; ill-natured; monstrous; repulsive; scrofulous; unlovely;i:14; unnatural;i:15; unpicturesque;i:16; unsightly;
- Find out more about Ugly on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Ugly on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Ugly on Instagram...