Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) britain , great britain , uk , united kingdom , united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom.
- United Kingdom; UK; U.K.; Britain;s:52: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; Great Britain; GB; kingdom;
- Find out more about U.k. on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of U.k. on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to U.k. on Instagram...