Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) uracil a base containing nitrogen that is found in RNA (but not in DNA) and derived from pyrimidine; pairs with adenine.
- S: (n) atomic number 92 , uranium a heavy toxic silvery-white radioactive metallic element; occurs in many isotopes; used for nuclear fuels and nuclear weapons.
- sim; upper-class; uracil; uranium; atomic number 92; U; alphabetic character; letter; letter of the alphabet; letter u; metal; metallic element; nucleotide;
- Find out more about U on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of U on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to U on Instagram...