Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) tabular array a set of data arranged in rows and columns. (see table 1)
- S: (n) mesa flat tableland with steep edges. (the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water)
- S: (n) board food or meals in general. (she sets a fine table | room and board)
- S: (v) tabularise , tabularize , tabulate arrange or enter in tabular form.
- S: (v) defer , hold over , postpone , prorogue , put off , put over , remit , set back , shelve hold back to a later time. (let's postpone the exam)
- tabular array; mesa; board; array; article of furniture; assemblage; fare; furniture; gathering; piece of furniture; plateau; tableland; postpone; prorogue; hold over; put over; shelve; set back; defer; remit; put off; delay;
- Find out more about Table on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Table on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Table on Instagram...