Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) feast of booths , feast of tabernacles , succos , succoth , sukkoth a major Jewish festival beginning on the eve of the 15th of Tishri and commemorating the shelter of the Israelites during their 40 years in the wilderness.
- Succoth; Sukkoth; Succos; Feast of Booths; Feast of Tabernacles; Tabernacles; church festival; Jewish holy day; religious festival;
- Find out more about Tabernacles on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Tabernacles on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Tabernacles on Instagram...