Synonyms and definition of the word or term
T. E. Lawrence
- S: (n) lawrence , lawrence of arabia , thomas edward lawrence Welsh soldier who from 1916 to 1918 organized the Arab revolt against the Turks; he later wrote an account of his adventures (1888-1935).
- Lawrence; T. E. Lawrence; Thomas Edward Lawrence; Lawrence of Arabia; author; soldier; writer;
- Find out more about T. E. Lawrence on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of T. E. Lawrence on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to T. E. Lawrence on Instagram...