Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) english (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist.
- S: (n) side of meat a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food.
- S: (n) face a surface forming part of the outside of an object. (he examined all sides of the crystal | dew dripped from the face of the leaf | they travelled across the face of the continent)
- S: (n) incline , slope an elevated geological formation. (he climbed the steep slope | the house was built on the side of a mountain)
- S: (n) position an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute. (there are two sides to every question)
- ant; bottom; top; sim; broadside; lateral; sidelong; a:34: face; side of meat; position; slope; incline; English; ancestry; area; aspect; blood; blood line; bloodline; cut; cut of meat;i:14; descent;i:15; facet;i:16; formation;i:17; geological formation;i:18; line;i:19; line of descent;i:20; lineage;i:21; opinion;i:22; origin;i:23; parentage;i:24; part;i:25; pedigree;i:26; region;i:27; social unit;i:28; spin;i:29; stemma;i:30; stock;i:31; surface;i:32; unit;i:33; view; back; choose; endorse; go with; indorse; pick out; plump for; plunk for; pull; root; select; support; take; ant; straddle;
- Find out more about Side on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Side on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Side on Instagram...