Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) english (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist.
- S: (n) side of meat a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food.
- S: (n) face a surface forming part of the outside of an object. (he examined all sides of the crystal | dew dripped from the face of the leaf | they travelled across the face of the continent)
- S: (n) incline , slope an elevated geological formation. (he climbed the steep slope | the house was built on the side of a mountain)
- S: (n) position an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute. (there are two sides to every question)
- Find out more about Side on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Side on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Side on Instagram...