Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) condom , prophylactic , rubber , safety contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse.
- dependable; good; secure; ant; dangerous; out; rel; secure; harmless; invulnerable; uninjured; sim; secure; fail-safe; harmless; innocuous; off the hook; risk-free; riskless; safe and sound; sound; unadventurous; unhazardous; unhurt; condom; rubber; safety; prophylactic; birth control device; closet; contraceptive; contraceptive device; cupboard; deedbox; preventative; preventive; prophylactic device; strongbox;
- Find out more about Safe on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Safe on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Safe on Instagram...