Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) coney , cony any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails; some domesticated and raised for pets or food.
- S: (n) hare flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food.
- S: (n) lapin the fur of a rabbit.
- coney; cony; lapin; hare; fur; game; leporid; leporid mammal; pelt; hunt; hunt down; run; track down;
- Find out more about Rabbit on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Rabbit on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Rabbit on Instagram...