Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) broom snakeroot , broom snakeweed , gutierrezia sarothrae , rabbitweed , snakeweed , turpentine weed low-growing sticky subshrub of southwestern United States having narrow linear leaves on many slender branches and hundreds of tiny yellow flower heads.
- rabbitweed; snakeweed; broom snakeweed; broom snakeroot; turpentine weed; Gutierrezia sarothrae; matchbush; matchweed;
- Find out more about Rabbit-weed on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Rabbit-weed on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Rabbit-weed on Instagram...