Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) deer fly fever , tularaemia , tularemia , yatobyo a highly infectious disease of rodents (especially rabbits and squirrels) and sometimes transmitted to humans by ticks or flies or by handling infected animals.
- tularemia; tularaemia; deer fly fever; yatobyo; zoonosis; zoonotic disease;
- Find out more about Rabbit Fever on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Rabbit Fever on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Rabbit Fever on Instagram...