Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) chrysothamnus nauseosus , rabbit brush pleasantly aromatic shrub having erect slender flexible hairy branches and dense clusters of small yellow flowers covering vast areas of western alkali plains and affording a retreat for jackrabbits; source of a yellow dye used by the Navajo.
- rabbit brush; Chrysothamnus nauseosus; goldenbush;
- Find out more about Rabbit Bush on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Rabbit Bush on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Rabbit Bush on Instagram...