Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) celestial longitude , right ascension (astronomy) the equatorial coordinate specifying the angle, measured eastward along the celestial equator, from the vernal equinox to the intersection of the hour circle that passes through an object in the sky; usually expressed in hours and minutes and seconds; used with declination to specify positions on the celestial sphere. (one hour of right ascension equals fifteen degrees)
- S: (n) atomic number 88 , radium an intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
- S: (n) re ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk; a universal creator; he merged with the god Amen as Amen-Ra to become the king of the gods.
- Find out more about Ra on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Ra on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Ra on Instagram...