Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) gas constant , universal gas constant (physics) the universal constant in the gas equation: pressure times volume = R times temperature; equal to 8.3143 joules per kelvin per mole.
- S: (n) roentgen a unit of radiation exposure; the dose of ionizing radiation that will produce 1 electrostatic unit of electricity in 1 cc of dry air.
- S: (n) radius the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere.
- Find out more about R on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of R on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to R on Instagram...