Synonyms and definition of the word or term
R. B. Cattell
- S: (n) cattell , ray cattell , raymond b. cattell , raymond bernard cattell American psychologist (born in England) who developed a broad theory of human behavior based on multivariate research (1905-1998).
- Cattell; Ray Cattell; R. B. Cattell; Raymond B. Cattell; Raymond Bernard Cattell; psychologist;
- Find out more about R. B. Cattell on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of R. B. Cattell on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to R. B. Cattell on Instagram...