Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) space (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences.
- S: (n) musculus quadriceps femoris , quadriceps , quadriceps femoris a muscle of the thigh that extends the leg.
- S: (n) quadrangle a rectangular area surrounded on all sides by buildings.
- S: (n) quadruplet one of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy.
- quadruplet; quadriceps; quadriceps femoris; musculus quadriceps femoris; space; quadrangle; area; extensor; extensor muscle; sib; sibling; type;
- Find out more about Quad on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Quad on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Quad on Instagram...