Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) quantum chromodynamics a theory of strong interactions between elementary particles (including the interaction that binds protons and neutrons in the nucleus); it assumes that strongly interacting particles (hadrons) are made of quarks and that gluons bind the quarks together.
- quantum chromodynamics; QCD; quantum field theory;
- Find out more about Qcd on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Qcd on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Qcd on Instagram...