Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) al-qa'ida , al-qaeda , al-qaida , al qaeda , al qaida , base a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries.
- al-Qaeda; Qaeda; al-Qa'ida; al-Qaida; Base; foreign terrorist organization; FTO; terrorist group; terrorist organization;
- Find out more about Qaeda on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Qaeda on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Qaeda on Instagram...