Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) gaddafi , khadafy , muammar al-qaddafi , muammar el-qaddafi , qaddafi Libyan leader who seized power in a military coup d'etat in 1969; deposed the Libyan monarchy and imposed socialism and Islamic orthodoxy on the country (born in 1942).
- Qaddafi; Qadhafi; Khadafy; Gaddafi; Muammar al-Qaddafi; Muammar el-Qaddafi; leader;
- Find out more about Qadhafi on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Qadhafi on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Qadhafi on Instagram...