Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) nevoid elephantiasis thickening of the skin (usually unilateral on an extremity) caused by congenital enlargement of lymph vessel and lymph vessel obstruction.
- nevoid elephantiasis; congenital disease; elephantiasis; genetic abnormality; genetic defect; genetic disease; genetic disorder; hereditary condition; hereditary disease; inherited disease; inherited disorder;
- Find out more about Pachyderma on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Pachyderma on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Pachyderma on Instagram...