Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) pacer , pacesetter a horse used to set the pace in racing.
- S: (n) pacesetter a leading instance in its field. (the new policy will be a pacesetter in community relations)
- S: (n) cardiac pacemaker , sa node , sinoatrial node a specialized bit of heart tissue that controls the heartbeat.
- S: (n) artificial pacemaker an implanted electronic device that takes over the function of the natural cardiac pacemaker.
- Find out more about Pacemaker on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Pacemaker on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Pacemaker on Instagram...