Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) keystone state , pa. , pennsylvania a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies.
- S: (n) atomic number 91 , protactinium , protoactinium a short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead.
- S: (n) pascal a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter.
- S: (n) p.a. , p.a. system , pa system , public address system an electronic amplification system used as a communication system in public areas.
- S: (n) dad , dada , daddy , papa , pappa , pop an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk.
- Find out more about Pa on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Pa on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Pa on Instagram...