Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) atomic number 15 , phosphorus a multivalent nonmetallic element of the nitrogen family that occurs commonly in inorganic phosphate rocks and as organic phosphates in all living cells; is highly reactive and occurs in several allotropic forms.
- phosphorus; atomic number 15; P; alphabetic character; chemical element; element; letter; letter of the alphabet; letter p;
- Find out more about P on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of P on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to P on Instagram...