Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (s) boorish , loutish , neandertal , neanderthal , swinish ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance. (was boorish and insensitive | the loutish manners of a bully | her stupid oafish husband | aristocratic contempt for the swinish multitude)
- boorish; loutish; neanderthal; neandertal; swinish; sim; unrefined;
- Find out more about Oafish on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Oafish on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Oafish on Instagram...