Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (r) all right , alright , okay in a satisfactory or adequate manner. (she'll do okay on her own | held up all right under pressure)
- S: (s) all right , cool , fine , hunky-dory , ok , okay being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition. (an all-right movie | the passengers were shaken up but are all right | is everything all right? | everything's fine | things are okay | dinner and the movies had been fine | another minute I'd have been fine)
- all right; fine; ok; okay; hunky-dory; sim; satisfactory; ad okay; O.K.; all right; alright; O.K.; OK; okay; okey; okeh; countenance; endorsement; imprimatur; indorsement; sanction; warrant; approve; O.K.; okay; sanction; authorise; authorize; clear; pass; ant; disapprove;
- Find out more about O.k. on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of O.k. on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to O.k. on Instagram...