Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) atomic number 8 , oxygen a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust.
- S: (n) group o , type o the blood group whose red cells carry neither the A nor B antigens. (people with type O blood are universal donors)
- Find out more about O on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of O on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to O on Instagram...