Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) aught , cipher , cypher , goose egg , naught , nil , nix , nothing , null , zero , zilch , zip , zippo a quantity of no importance. (it looked like nothing I had ever seen before | reduced to nil all the work we had done | we racked up a pathetic goose egg | it was all for naught | I didn't hear zilch about it)
- nothing; nil; nix; null; aught; cipher; cypher; goose egg; naught; zero; zilch; zip; zippo; relative quantity;
- Find out more about Nada on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Nada on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Nada on Instagram...