Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) gall of the earth , lion's foot , prenanthes serpentaria common perennial herb widely distributed in the southern and eastern United States having drooping clusters of pinkish flowers and thick basal leaves suggesting a lion's foot in shape; sometimes placed in genus Prenanthes.
- lion's foot; gall of the earth; Nabalus serpentarius; Prenanthes serpentaria; herb; herbaceous plant;
- Find out more about Nabalus Serpentarius on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Nabalus Serpentarius on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Nabalus Serpentarius on Instagram...