Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) atomic number 11 , sodium a silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group; occurs abundantly in natural compounds (especially in salt water); burns with a yellow flame and reacts violently in water; occurs in sea water and in the mineral halite (rock salt).
- sodium; Na; atomic number 11; metal; metallic element;
- Find out more about Na on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Na on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Na on Instagram...