Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) normality (of a solution) concentration expressed in gram equivalents of solute per liter.
- S: (n) atomic number 7 , nitrogen a common nonmetallic element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless inert diatomic gas; constitutes 78 percent of the atmosphere by volume; a constituent of all living tissues.
- S: (n) newton a unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 m/sec/sec to a mass of 1 kilogram; equal to 100,000 dynes.
- S: (n) due north , north , northward the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees.
- a:18: nitrogen; atomic number 7; north; due north; northward; newton; normality; N; alphabetic character; cardinal compass point; chemical element; element; force unit; gas;i:14; letter;i:15; letter n;i:16; letter of the alphabet;i:17; relative quantity;
- Find out more about N on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of N on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to N on Instagram...