Synonyms and definition of the word or term
Magnetic Field Strength
- S: (n) magnetic flux density , magnetic induction , magnetic intensity the amount of magnetic flux in a unit area perpendicular to the direction of magnetic flow.
- magnetic intensity; magnetic induction; magnetic flux density; field intensity; field strength;
- Find out more about Magnetic Field Strength on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Magnetic Field Strength on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Magnetic Field Strength on Instagram...