Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (s) autocratic , bossy , dominating , high-and-mighty , peremptory offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power. (an autocratic person | autocratic behavior | a bossy way of ordering others around | a rather aggressive and dominating character | managed the employees in an aloof magisterial way | a swaggering peremptory manner)
- S: (s) distinguished , grand , imposing used of a person's appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person. (his distinguished bearing | the monarch's imposing presence | she reigned in magisterial beauty)
- autocratic; bossy; dominating; high-and-mighty; peremptory; distinguished; grand; imposing; functionary; official; rel; adjudicator; sim; dignified; domineering;
- Find out more about Magisterial on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Magisterial on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Magisterial on Instagram...