Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) macedon , makedonija the ancient kingdom of Philip II and Alexander the Great in the southeastern Balkans that is now divided among modern Macedonia and Greece and Bulgaria.
- Macedonia; Macedon; Makedonija; Balkan country; Balkan nation; Balkan state; geographic area; geographic region; geographical area; geographical region;
- Find out more about Macedonia on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Macedonia on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Macedonia on Instagram...